The first smart suction bench
- It is equipped with a modular structure made of stainless steel 20/10 and welded with TIG technology.
- The suppression of the dust happens thanks to an efficient system of nozzles and filters, located along the perimeter of the desk. It guarantees a real and effective suppression of dust of more than 95% (uniform suction).
- A long sequence of nozzles made of PVC (nr. 25) installed along the 3 suction sides ensures a homogeneous washing of the dust. These nozzles are also easily removable and washable.
- The suction tunnel containing the honeycomb filters is located at the center of the bench in order to allow a uniform suction on three sides (head, and the two sides). It substantially increases the amount of suppressed dust.
- The PVC filters that separate the wet area from the dry one are easily removable and completely washable.
- The pump (1,1 kw – 1,5 Hp) and all the plumbing system are made of stainless steel, in order to preserve the whole structure from rusting. In addition, the sludge pump is protected by a metal cage, to avoid any object to accidentally fall into the tank.
- The level of water is controlled by a probe which stops the pump if the water goes under the minimum level. This way the pump does not work if the level of liquid is too low, because this could damage or break the pump. In this case, the light on the electrical switch panel turns on automatically to warn that the pump is not working due to the lack of water.
- SmartDesk adopts a double intake fan which, thanks to an inverter (optional), allows to adjust the suction power from the power supply.
- Last but not least, SmartDesk can be shipped completely disassembled, in modules easy to assemble, without any support of specialized technician. For this reason the trasport costs can be considerably reduced.
|Modelo||Longitud||Ancho||Altura||Bomba||Motor||Aire de admisión||Abatimiento|
|SD||3930||1300||910||1,1||2,2||15000||fino a - up to 95 %|