- High resistance electro-welded steel structure.
- Electrogalvanic zinc coating: protection against bad weather conditions.
- The pedestal is mechanically fixed on the structure to enable different positions.
- Protruding hydraulic piston for plates closure.
- Track guard made of stainless steel (if open, the machine automatically goes to emergency mode and it stops).
- Exterior emergency ring with steel red rope, easily reachable from every side of the machine. If pulled or pushed, it activates the emergency shutdown.
- Capacity of each cell: 3 lt.
- 8 filtering pads (size 300x300x50 mm).
- 8 filtering membranes made of non-stick polyamide.
- Pneumatic shaking device for plates.
- Cable duct made of stainless steel for filtered water collection with level sensor.
- Hydraulic control unit for opening and closing the filter press.
COMMAND AND CONTROL SWITCH PANEL
- Switch panel that enables to run the main functions of the filter press with AUTOMATIC/MANUAL control thanks to a keypad.
- It is possible to customize the switch panel according to the existing system or the customer’s requests.
|Modelo||Lenght (L)||Width (W)||Height (H)||Number of plates||Size of plates||Type of pump||Capacity|
|ESP||2350||1170||2150||8||300 x 300||11/2||340|