- High resistance electro-welded steel structure
- Powder coating; better protection against damages and bad weather conditions.
- The pedestal is mechanically fixed on the structure to enable different positions.
- Not protruding hydraulic piston for plates closure.
- Compact structure. No protruding elements (the cylinder at the back of the machine is not protruding, to avoid any accident).
- Track guard made of stainless steel (if open, the machine automatically goes to emergency mode and it stops).
- Mud sump made of stainless steel, located under the plates. It collects the liquids that eventually leaks during the first phases of the pressing process or when opening the plates at the end of the work.
- Exterior emergency ring with steel red rope, easily reachable from every side of the machine. If pulled or pushed, it activates the emergency shutdown.
- 8 filtering pads (size 300x300x50 mm)
- Capacity of each cell: 3 lt
- 8 filtering membranes made of non-stick polyamide
- Closing cylinder mounted on a self-propelled carriage (its speed adaptor permits to eliminate the protruding cylinder, to avoid dangers and to reduce the size of the machine).
- Pneumatic shaking device for the plates.
- Cable duct made of stainless steel for filtered water collection with level sensor.
- Hydraulic control unit for opening and closing the filter press.
COMMAND AND CONTROL SWITCH PANEL
- Switch panel that enables to run every component of the equipment with AUTOMATIC/MANUAL control, thanks to a big touch screen panel.
- Through the touch-screen you can change parameters, display anomalies and execute fault diagnosis.
- Remote control.
|Model||Lenght (L)||Width (W)||Height (H)||Number of plates||Size of plates||Type of pump||Capacity|
|SP||2585||960||2150||8||300 x 300||11/2||340|