DUST-INTAKING WATER SURFACE
- It is equipped with a modular structure made of stainless steel 20/10 and welded with TIG technology.
- The suppression of the dust happens thanks to an efficient system of nozzles and filters, which creates a wet area, rich of water spray. The dust, conveyed into the cabin by the air, gets wet and it falls into the tank placed below, allowing the achievement of a real and effective suppression of more than 95%.
- The PVC filters, which separate the wet area from the dry one are easily removable and completely washable, as well as the nozzles for the suppression of the dust.
- The pump and all the plumbing system are made of stainless steel, in order to preserve the whole structure from rusting. In addition, the sludge pump is protected by a metal cage, to avoid any object to accidentally fall into the tank.
- The level of water is controlled by a probe which stops the pump if the water goes under the minimum level. This way the pump does not work if the level of liquid is too low, because this could damage or break the pump. In this case, the light on the electrical switch panel turns on automatically to warn the operator that the pump is not working due to the lack of water.
- The Easy Smartwall is equipped with a noiseless double intaking fan, directly coupled to the electric motor. In this way, thanks to an inverter (optional), the suction capacity can be directly regulated from the electrical switch panel. No more misaligned pulleys, no more belts breakdowns.
|Model||Lenght||Width||Height||Pump||Engine||Luft Intaken air||Pull down|
|ESW-20||2000||710||2150||1,1||2,2||15000||fino a - up to 95 %|
|ESW-30||2930||710||2150||1,1||2,2||15000||fino a - up to 95 %|
|ESW-40||4000||710||2150||1,1||2,2+2,2||30000||fino a - up to 95 %|